OUTREACH - CARE TEAM
Our outreach care team is here to ensure that all of the people in our community know that there will always be a place for them to turn to
under any circumstance. That there will always be someone there to help them no matter the situation. We welcome all with open arms.
Our outreach has reached not only the community but also countries out side the United States.
They have helped so many in all kinds of ways - from feeding the hungry to helping rebuild a community.
- Mail cards to members and families in need of a uplifting message from our church.
- Organize and host our annual senior Christmas dinner.
- Send packages and magazines to our church related troops.
- Hold a Veteran's Day celebration to honor our service people.
- Organize and staff a table at the Macedonia Summer Festival.
- Monitor blood pressure at Dinner Out Thursday evenings.
- Pass out Bibles to our group meetings at our church.
- Help support the Life Quest Zimbabwe Scholarship fund.
- Give rides to church as requested.
- Help support our homeless mission.
- Organize and staff our church booth at the Chamber of Commerce EXPO held at the Nordonia High School.