We are glad you have found us!
The United Methodist Church of Macedonia has been witnessing to the love of God through Jesus Christ in the Nordonia Hills community since 1866. We are an outward-looking church, ecumenical in nature, working cooperatively with community groups and other churches, as we seek to share the love of God with all people. Our worship and teaching are based solidly in the Scripture and we seek to create a Christian environment in which individuals can develop their own deep and abiding faith in God.
Here are some quick facts to help during your visit with us:
- Services are held each Sunday in our Sanctuary and are in two different styles: Traditional at 9:30 A.M. and Love Redefined (modern) at 11:00 A.M.
- Child care is available during both services and is located in our nursery which is adjacent to the Sanctuary.
- Children’s programming is held during both services.
- Children are welcome to sit with parents in both our services. For your convenience, activity packets are available at the Welcome Center.
- A cry room is located behind the Sanctuary and features rocking chairs, toys, and an intercom for the adults and children using the room during services.
- Coffee and donuts are available between the services, we hope you will stay and join us!
- Adult Bible studies are available most Sundays and throughout the week and are open to everyone!
- Our dress code is “come as you are”. You will see a wide range of clothing from ties to flip flops. We are more focused on you and not what you are wearing.
- Communion is served on the first Sunday of each month and holidays. UMCM serves an open table and all those who seek Jesus Christ are welcome at the table.
- Limitless (United Methodist Youth Fellowship) meets each Sunday morning at 9:30 AM and afternoon at 4:00 P.M.
- Our facility is accessible to those who are mobility handicapped with handicap parking on both sides of the building.