“Whoever is generous to the poor, lends to the Lord” -Proverbs 19:17
Once a month, a group of dedicated people visit homeless people in Cleveland. They take donated clothing,sleeping mats, toiletry care packages, socks, underwear, love and compassion to those in need. There are a variety of ways that you can help.
- Donate Time – sort donations assemble care packages, come along on a trip. There is now a bin in Fellowship Hall for all donations to this ministry.
- Donate/make a sleeping mat – our United Methodist Women have been crocheting plastic grocery bags to create sleeping mats for our friends
- Donate Clothing – we take anything. Special needs with the cold weather are coats, blankets, and men’s large sizes.
- Donate Care Packages (toiletries) – a whole care package or just a couple of items.
- Donate money – any amount will help!
- Donate Love and Compassion and PRAY for our friends
Jim Scheck at 440-212-8523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Marlow at 216-374-8369 or email email@example.com